Identity is the key for trust and security at the heart of online transactions. IDnow is one of Europe’s fastest growing FinTechs using machine learning to build an effective Identity-as-a-Service platform that can verify in real time the identities of people from 65 different countries. We are backed by two leading venture capital investors as well as a consortium of well-known business angels. Founded in 2014, we already count a large and fast growing team of 300 colleagues from 35 different cultures. Clients are leading international companies such as Commerzbank, UBS, Sixt, Erste Bank and Telefonica Deutschland, many FinTechs like Fidor, N26 and smava as well as many blockchain-based companies.
- Assisting our DevOps in the IT-administration and support
- Installation and maintenance of workplace computers and the corresponding hard- and software
- Installation and allocation of IT-workplaces at our office in Munich
- Support for upcoming IT-related questions
- Inventory and supply of new computers
- Sound knowledge about computer hardware and software
- Ideally first experiences with the installation and maintenance of several operating systems
- High IT-affinity
- Readiness of mind as well as a distinct analytic, systematic and autonomous approach
- Versatile working student occupation in a dynamic start-up where you can bring in your own ideas
- Participation in modern technologies
- Modern office in the heart of Munich
- Competitive Salary
We look forward to receiving your compelling application with a possible start date and salary expectations.